News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Now that this forum is under new ownership...

Started by Anonymous, October 07, 2022, 08:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

...are the chinks and their minions still going to cry and SEETHE at my mere presence?

Why yes, I bet they will!   :laugh:

kiebers

This should be good....

Still owned by a woman Mel. And a Hispanic one.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Kieblers!  My favourite cross dressing Texan!  How the hell are ya?

I know the owner is female.  I don't inherently have a problem with females, contrary to popular belief...  I just don't care for the hag tri-fecta, and the clique they represent.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476302 time=1665191833 user_id=2845
Hey Mel, how are ya?

I can't complain!  

Although I think the 5.0 in my F150 is consuming too much oil.  There's a TSB for this problem, and a simple reflash may solve the problem.  I have it booked in, so whatever the outcome there's a record of this while the truck is still under warranty.  I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A TOYOTA!  :mad:

Can you believe all the Ford dealers around here are booked up one month + for servicing?  These are all small towns around here...  Where the fuck are all these people coming from?

What's poppin' with you?

Anonymous

How's things in southern Koots, stacked a few cords for the winter? Laid in a barrel of pickled herring and some hardtack? Speaking of wood have you found a nice doukhobor girl yet?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye" post_id=476317 time=1665208922
How's things in southern Koots, stacked a few cords for the winter? Laid in a barrel of pickled herring and some hardtack? Speaking of wood have you found a nice doukhobor girl yet?

I can't complain!  While more rural living has a few downsides, I don't ever want to step foot in a large city again!  Nothing but filth, degeneracy, and various mystery meat immigrants.  I've found my peace here.

Wood is stacked, about three cords.  Mostly cedar, but that's what I get when I accept a 'good deal' on split, cut, seasoned, and delivered.  Doesn't matter though, since anything here will be a softwood of some sort.  The "only burn oak!" crowd would find this isn't hardwood territory!  I think I've finally found a good source for some rounds though...  Dude isn't a weekend warrior, and actually has government approved cut blocks to source from...  A legit op.  I'll visit him next Spring, when I'll have a good idea of how many cords I'll really need.  Modern EPA wood stoves are surprisingly efficient though, and a few pieces actually go a long way!

New Grundfos well pump installed, new pressure tanks installed with correct drawdown for pump...  Twin high flow filters installed.

Dug out the septic tank.  Pumped out, installed riser for ease of access next time.

Reno's SLOWLY getting done.  Kootenay time is a thing, and my reno guy just isn't very reliable...  However, he knows his stuff, and his hourly rate is acceptable.  I'll have to accept this, as this is just how it is here.  The cost of any building materials is absolutely killing me...  I buy them and supply them for the work done on my house.  $20 for a fucking saddle for a 6X6 wooden post.  Unreal.  COVID is the gift that just keeps on giving it seems, where I can pay $20 for something that should cost me $4.99 or less...

No Douk girl yet, but I'm basically a volcel that isn't actively searching for a significant other either.  It would sure be nice to have someone around though, as this is a big house and a big yard to manage!  Knowing just how fast my Ex tossed me to the side somewhat validates my reasons for being cautious with women in the future...  Fuck if I'm going to risk losing my house because some bitch decides she wants half of it, but did nothing more than move in and do a bit of Swiffer dusting...  Seems like all the good ones are already taken, so I'm left with the equivalent of what Rocco's Used Car Sales has left to offer me...

Long post, but it's good chatting with the few posters of old that are still OK.

Anonymous

Immigrants:(

There is a guy out of Burton that sells truck loads of seasoned uncut birch (I think) logs delivered for around a thousand bucks. Guys buy them, cut them and resell for around 230 to 250/cord. I forget how many cords you can get out of a load but it's supposed to be a lot. I can get you a name and number if you wish.

How is the water there?

Septic tanks, one of the downsides to rural living.

New reno pic's?

Best stay away from Douk girls anyway. Part of the required dowry is you have to blow up or burn down a bridge or federal government building. You gotta

do it naked also.

While Joe watches from the bushes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye" post_id=476320 time=1665217449
Immigrants:(

There is a guy out of Burton that sells truck loads of seasoned uncut birch (I think) logs delivered for around a thousand bucks. Guys buy them, cut them and resell for around 230 to 250/cord. I forget how many cords you can get out of a load but it's supposed to be a lot. I can get you a name and number if you wish.

How is the water there?

Septic tanks, one of the downsides to rural living.

New reno pic's?

Best stay away from Douk girls anyway. Part of the required dowry is you have to blow up or burn down a bridge or federal government building. You gotta

do it naked also.

While Joe watches from the bushes.

Burton is quite a ways away!  This region is big...  For those that don't know, The Koots is bigger than New Jersey.

The water is AWESOME!  I'm on well, but it's great.  

Reno pics will come.  I don't think this forum allows pics via Guests!

Anonymous

Here's my front yard, but I don't think I can embed it here...

https://i.ibb.co/QvR688L/IMG-3846.jpg">https://i.ibb.co/QvR688L/IMG-3846.jpg

Anonymous

Burton is only about a hour and a bit. You've got a gravel truck, haul them yourself.

Yard looks great, should build your own 9 hole. Plus you've got steaks on the hoof.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ol' Fisheye" post_id=476326 time=1665220160
Ex wife?

https://i.postimg.cc/1529hxC2/ex.png">https://i.postimg.cc/1529hxC2/ex.png

That's actually the tank itself (1,200 Gallon)...  Riser on it now, grass planted, and a deer fence erected around it to keep those fucking things out!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview